1. Making a reservation
The reservation is made through the reservation calendar.
2. Payment execution
Payment is made in advance when booking via the online store.
3. Picking up the bike
The bike is picked up from the pick-up point of Iitin Maatilatori. Identity is proven with an official document such as a passport, identity card or driver's license when handing over the bike to the store cashier. In this context, the renter receives a bike locking code, which he uses every time he leaves the bike's vicinity. The person giving the bike takes the photos before and after the rental.
4. Rental period
You can rent a bike between Wednesday and Sunday for 4 hours or for the whole day. Four-hour rental times are 9-13 and 14-18, all-day rental is between 9-18. Monday and Tuesday rental is agreed separately (firstname.lastname@example.org). Rentals for the weekend or several days are arranged separately (email@example.com). The rental period starts when the bike is handed over.
If the renter wants to extend the rental period, the renter checks the booking possibility in the booking calendar and makes a new reservation.
5. Return of the bike
The bike will be returned to Iitin Maatilatori at the end of the rental period. The bike must be returned in the condition it was in at the time of collection. The bike is checked after each rental and photos are taken.
6. Damages and liability for compensation:
· The renter is responsible for the bike throughout the rental period, until it is returned to the rental point.
· The bike may not be handed over to another person or taken outside the borders of Finland.
· The renter must report the loss of the bike or damage to the bike without delay.
· The renter must take care of the rental bike in accordance with the instructions and act carefully and carefully.
· The renter must follow the traffic rules in force in Finland.
· The renter takes care of his own valid insurance policies.
· The lessee is obliged to compensate the damage caused by the loss or damage of the rental equipment according to the fair value, unless he is able to prove that he has taken care of the rental equipment carefully.
· If the bike is lost or stolen, the renter is obliged to compensate the purchase price of the corresponding bike.
· If the bike or its parts break during the rental, the renter must compensate for the damage and parts as well as the costs of the maintenance work in accordance with the realized costs. The bike is taken care of by Kausala Sports and Eräliike/Kouvola bike workshop.
This is how you take care of the bike during the rental period:
1. You are responsible for the bike throughout the rental period until it is returned to the rental point.
2. The bike may not be handed over to another person or taken outside the borders of Finland.
3. Always lock the bike when leaving the bike's vicinity. Use a code lock and, if the location allows, a manual lock.
4. Electric bikes are suitable for driving on asphalt and gravel roads. Please note that the bike is not suitable for e.g. off-road use, except for gravel tracks.
5. The durability of the battery is about 150 km, plan your route in advance taking this into account.
6. Report the loss of the bike or damage to the bike without delay. See damages and liability for compensation.
7. Problems along the route? Call 0443085630